Sunday, October 30, 2022

Seasons Greetings!

 I love the holiday season. My favorite holiday has always been Christmas. Not because of the gifts and the sales, it has been because of the weather and the music. I love the movies, the music, and the ambiance of Christmas. The holidays give me comfort. I am also a baker, so I tend to make a lot more treats during this time. I would say I am an amateur, I do not make baking my career. Just a hobby that I share with friends and family. In my culture, on Christmas we make tamales. A corn-based savory treat filled with either beans, meat, cheese, and/or sweet filling. They are really good, but a little complicated to make! I would hope that you guys would try it one day. I love the holiday season!

14 comments:

  1. Tamales during Christmas, sounds delicious :-)

    If you bring some tamales to the class, I'm sure I and your classmates would try them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like tamales, I have yet to find a place in vegas that does them well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!! I don't even care about the gifts and sales. My first Christmas where I experienced snow was in 2019 in Chicago and I loved it. I love cold weather and the music because it makes the atmosphere feel cozier. The cultural food is definitely a bonus, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the holidays as well. The ambience, the food, the "Christmas spirit"... I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy the holiday atmosphere as much as you do . Because this kind of atmosphere makes us happy! The most important thing is that we also have a rich delicious meal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holidays are upon us all. May we all celebrate with our family and friends all alike. I truly love this season as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tamales and Pozole! The best combination for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a baker as well I can cook but when it comes to baking nope not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas is my favorite holiday because I like the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tamales are the best during the Holidays. UM UM Good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love tamales. My family and I used to make them too. They definitely are a lot of work, but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love tamales been a long time since we made them.

    ReplyDelete